I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

5/23/12

I had a really great Mother's Day weekend a few weeks ago!
It's actually one of my favorite holidays : )
The kids get so excited to find ways to express their love for Me.
I feel like a million bucks with them in my life!


This year I had the pleasure of attending a Mother's Day tea,
during one of Nina's girl scout troop meetings. 
It was seriously, so cute!
The troop leader does a great job every year. 
She certainly knows how to make us Moms feel special!
I sipped on some delicious hot tea, and nibbled on pound cake,
cupcakes, and chocolate covered Oreos that I brought.
I've got a tutorial on how I made the chocolate covered treats.
You can follow this link to my party blog, LAURA'S little PARTY!

On Mother's Day, I was treated to a delightful breakfast in bed!
A pineapple fruit cup, warm & freshly baked cinnamon rolls,
homemade waffles, and hot tea in my favorite mug, hit the spot!


After breakfast, it was time for gifts!!
I was greeted by a lovely wooden sign that had my favorite 
3 little words written on the front!
And I spotted a Tiffany's bag...


Inside my bag, was an amazing blue box.
And inside that box, was a beautiful gift card!
As it turned out, my hubby & daughter went down to the store to
buy me a pair of sunglasses that I've had my eye on.
{no pun intended}


Sadly, the store was out of stock. So they got me a gift card to
put towards the purchase of the sunglasses on my wish list!
I hopped online as soon as I could!
Here are the sunglasses I picked out : )


Later that day, we all went over to my Grandparent's house to celebrate.
My Parents came over, my Aunt & Uncle, and our cousins.
It was really a great time!
While my little guy was napping, my 2 older kids & I had a photo sesh.
This is what happens when my older son holds the camera!


What is it with my kids, and their "camera faces"?!


I love my oldest brat! It's hard to believe that he'll be 19!!


Another great picture with my babies {minus little man}


This was truly my BEST Mother's Day yet!
I'm blessed with such amazing kids, and a wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment