I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

6/14/11

Bake Sale!

Saturday, Nina & I were supposed to get together with some friends
and hold a Bake Sale/Yard Sale together!
As luck would have it, the weather proved trouble-some.
It was drizzling pretty good, and we had to cancel our sale.

Of course we were all a bit disappointed.
But what I didn't take into account was that I had stayed up until
3am the morning before, to bake & decorate our goodies!
Now don't get me wrong... I enjoyed every second! {nuts I know}
I was scrolling through 1 of my most favorite party websites,
and came across the most darling bake sale printables.
You can find them here:

Because I spent so much time preparing for the bake sale; weeks actually,
I decided to set it up anyway, {in our house} and invited a few friends over!
I couldn't pass up the fun opportunity to display such a cute bake sale!

Here are some pictures I snapped. Enjoy!



The cupcakes!
Aren't the toppers just adorable?


My cake pops.
These are my new favorite thing to make!

And the brownies.
I think the cute little printed card makes them look even more yummy!


I also made some lemon bars.

I had a great time putting this together!
Some of the cutest colors too!

Lemonade ~ Mmmm

Thank you for checking out my Bake Sale!
And a BIG thank you to the TomKat studio for sharing
these adorable bake sale printables!!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooo adorable!!! It looks like the desert tables I see at some of the weddings I shoot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete